It only took 4 very fast years but here he is, Pharmacist
Extraordinaire. Dennis was told he was winning a "major award." We were hoping for a
leg lamp, but instead he got a plaque acknowledging that he graduated first in his class. I guess ya'll know who to call for all of your pharmacy needs. Yea for nerds!!
Yesterday was Dennis' Pharmacy hooding ceremony.

Receiving his hood:

A family photo following the ceremony:

4 comments:
Oh Sharleen that is so great that Dennis was first. I am so happy for you guys. And I love that dress you are wearing in the family picture!
~Cheryl
Thanks, Cheryl. The dress is from Target and I love it too!
Congrats to Dennis on graduating at the top of his class! That's wonderful.
Woohoo! Congratulations Dennis! And you couldn't even Man-up when you were at our house and admit you had graduated first in your class! Really it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean, you've (allegedly) done it before...
What a trip through the Northeast you had. I can't believe you did all that, that STUFF! You just about saw it all. No need to ever come back, it seems, except to visit us. We had so much fun hanging out with you again in Lewisburg. Keep us posted on developments in Beeemeeejeee...
The Rosenbergs
Post a Comment