Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sadie and Gymnastics

Sadie is in the 2-3 year old class (the last class that they can do with mom) at Wendy's Gymnastics. Her teacher is Ms. Ginny and Sadie is in LOVE with her. She will do anything that Ms. Ginny asks her to do. Most of these pictures are from the warm-ups as it's hard for me to take pictures when I'm supposed to be helping Sadie! But, you can tell that she's doing an awesome job following along. The girl has no fear so she's willing to try just about anything. On a side note: I love Wendy's Gym. Their whole thing is to promote self-esteem, not to be the best gymnast in the world. They're all about trying your best and loving your self. You gotta love that.
Balancing on one leg:Windshield wipers while trying to do a v-sit:Putting jelly in her hair:Stepping over blocks on the balance beam:Rocking back and forth:I missed getting pictures of her on the trapeze and the trampoline. Maybe next time... The quarter is ending and I asked her if she would rather do music or gymnastics and she chose gymnastics.

No comments: