Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adventure Recreation Center

There are a lot of perks because Dennis is a student. Free perks! Free perks that are just down the road from house. Score! The ARC is a bring-the-outdoors-in rec center complete with two soccer fields, 4 basketball courts and a climbing wall. Did I mention that it is free? Well, I guess it is included in tuition and fees which has somehow added up to the price of a nice house. So forget that. It's expensive. Anyways, we went early this morning for a little running around time.Sadie played a little frisbee, but mostly she just ran around, acted silly, spun in circles, and made grass angels while repeating the phrase, "I am a princess."The kids had a go at the climbing wall. It is not rigged up for small kids so once they got up above our heads they had a hard time reaching the hand/feet holds. But, they had fun anyways. Here's Eli all harnessed up and ready to go.Climbing up:
Sort of repelling down:Sadie getting a little boost:Swinging down was her favorite part. She kept saying, "I want to do it again."Mom and Dad even got in on the action. Look I made it!Dad too!

No comments: