With tears in his eyes and a quivering lip Eli says, "I don't want to go to school."
Me: Why not?
Eli: Because it's so much work. They make me play. I have to play on the playground. And I have to play inside. I have to do art. Then I have to eat snack. It's just so much work.
Oh to have the work of a 3 year old!!
3 comments:
Oh the drama. I'm impressed. I'd expect that level drama out of Jennie.
Poor Eli. They MAKE him play AND art AND snack? I think you need to call the school and complain.:P
I feel for you, Eli. All this playing exhausts me too. I recommend curling up on the couch and closing your eyes, as often as possible. And don't even get me started on ART! That's the worst. You're a very wise boy, and you'd be a world-class kvetcher, if you were Jewish.
Aww, poor guy. So much playing and fun to be had. :(
Post a Comment