Eli was playing with the camera today and took some pictures. I didn't realize how many he took until i was downloading them. They're sort of artsy. Doesn't it look like I'm deep in thought? I'm pretty sure I'm reading a recipe.

Leaves. The real reason why he wanted the camera "to take pictures of leaves" and there were a lot of them.

Eli lost a leg in the mine-field that is our back yard.

We went to a birthday party today and the girls were supposed to dress like a princess. This was the best I could do:
.jpg)
A little more Sadie-like:
2 comments:
Eli takes the same kind of pictures as I do! Last year I took a picture looking down at my feet and a few weeks ago I took a picture of some leaves!
- Emily
From Gabriella:
"I love Sadie's dress and maybe someday we could come and join you!"
Post a Comment