We were visiting grandma and decided that Eli really needed to have his hair cut. We drove to the nearest Great Clips and plopped Eli down in the chair. Sadie was watching very closely while Eli was getting his hair cut. I asked Sadie, "Do you want to get your hair cut?" Sadie replied, "Yes." So that's just what we did. She sat so nice all by herself in her little booster chair, though having a lollipop didn't hurt any either. Here she is before:
Getting the back trimmed up a bit:
Getting Sadie to put her head down:
A little blowdry:
A perfect little bob:
By the way, her hair is still in her face, but she doesn't fuss as much when I comb it. She has some short layers that still need to grow out some. It's pretty cute.
3 comments:
That is THE CUTEST picture I have ever seen. I just love the hair that way!
~Cheryl
She's a real cutie for sure and did wonderfully getting her hair cut.
She is so stinkin' adorable! Great haircut!
Post a Comment