Sadie is really on the go now. It's amazing how fast babies learn. Now, I really have to keep a close eye on Sadie as she is everywhere getting into everything. The other day I ran upstairs for a second and left the gate open so Eli could follow if he wanted to. By the time I came down the stairs (literally about 1 minute later) Sadie was already on the third step!! She's so determined and gets very angry when we don't let her do something that is dangerous. She wants to be doing everything that Eli is doing, wants everything that Eli has and gets so mad when she can't. She's pretty fiesty. Here's a lovely picture of her standing. Look at those thighs!! The girl loves to eat.

How many trucks can Eli see before he gets bored? I don't know as he hasn't reached that point yet. He can't get enough. Every truck is sooo exciting and big and wonderful and brings on smiles and giggles. We can hardly deny him the opportunity to see and sit in big trucks when they come to the local science museum. (Tractors are coming soon. I'm sure you'll be seeing those pictures too.) This is the first time that Sadie got to sit and drive. She loved it too.


Sadie enjoying the baby water table at COSI, the science museum. Splashing is her forte.

No comments:
Post a Comment