It's been hot and humid here and we've been trying to stay cool. Going to the pool hits the spot especially when it only costs 50 cents to get in and is only a mile away!

Eli loves sitting on these fountains and getting a "water enema" as I like to call them. I don't know if he likes the way it feels or if its because he sees the big boys doing it, but it occupies him during the breaks. Silly boys!!

The Columbus Symphony has "Picnic with the Pops" every Saturday night during the summer and on several Fridays they have concerts for kids. We went to the "Teddy Bear Picnic" concert. It rained on us, but we still had a great time singing, dancing, getting our faces painted and making bear ears.

Sadie stayed dry in the stroller, but she didn't mind the water. She was just excited to stay out 3 hours past her bedtime.

Pictures of tractors as promised. I don't think Eli was impressed as his dad was.

Even Sadie liked them!

Sadie walking with a little help from a pushcar.

A little tuckered out.
No comments:
Post a Comment