For those of you who don't know, Craigslist has on-line classifieds listed by city and state and further broken down into categories and sub-categories. I frequent the "for-sale baby + kids" section everyday and my children's wardrobe, toy box, and our storage unit is all the better because of it. Recently, there was an ad posted for a 6 month old baby needed for a budding photographer to take pictures of. I volunteered Sadie and her brother, of course. It turned out to be a great deal. The photographer spent over two hours with us, taking hundreds of pictures for free and gave me the rights to them so I can post them all over the internet and not worry about copyright infringements!! Here are some of my favorites:





1 comment:
Eli and Sadie are all most my cutest cousins. I can't say they are because it would be unfair to the other cousins.
If you guys are going to Greg's house I can't wait to see you there. If you don't go than see you some other time.
Ashley E. Meyer
Post a Comment