Monday, November 20, 2006

Settling In

We are settling into our new schedule with our new family member. Grandma left about a week ago and I am getting used to getting both kids ready and out the door in attempt to arrive at our destination on time. The house is in constant disarray, but who am I fooling? It has always been a mess and now I have a really good excuse!

Dog pile on mom.


Sadie covering her ears. It's a wonder she gets any sleep at all.


Eli imitating dad and feeding his baby. The baby also gets rides in the swing, bouncy seat and car seat and MUST be swaddled or there is a big "uh-oh".


Eli enjoying his view from inside the dryer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family and I am so glad things are settling down for you.

Have a great Holiday with you "new and improved" family.