Congratulations to the Sperles! It is fun to see the pictures of everyone. I am glad that Grama Sharon can be there to help out and to spend some quality time with everyone. (Especially the grandkids.) Stay well and wishing you lots of love. The Torgeson's from Colgan!!
5 comments:
Ashley says that your children are the cutest llamas ever. Emily thinks they are the cutest kids ever.
Love,
both Ashley and Emily
I like how you decided to have Eli preside over the baptism.
Love,
Megan
Oh, did we forget to mention that Eli has finished his seminary studies? He became a priest last week, just on time to baptize his little sister.
Congratulations to the Sperles!
It is fun to see the pictures of everyone. I am glad that Grama Sharon can be there to help out and to spend some quality time with everyone. (Especially the grandkids.)
Stay well and wishing you lots of love.
The Torgeson's from Colgan!!
Put on more pictures! I love to look at my self.I suppose my sister too.Soooooooooooooooooo put on more pictures. Love, Eli
Post a Comment