Eli had a very very busy Friday. Eli's first real bath!
Eli's first picnic! Eli's first trick-- Blowing Bubbles! Eli's first walk in the woods (to the Indian Mound behind mom)! It was so exciting he slept through it all.
Way to go Eli. You've had a busy day of firsts and you will have many more to come. It looks like you enjoy your bath as much as your grandma enjoys hers. I'm not surprised that you have been on a picnic already. Your momma loves them so I'm sure you will go on many more.
Okay, I'm not one to goosh over baby pictures, but that bathtub picture is just about the cutest one I've ever seen. (I mean the kid, not the bathtub itself.) (My apologies to Little Gabe and all his predecessors.)
4 comments:
Way to go Eli. You've had a busy day of firsts and you will have many more to come. It looks like you enjoy your bath as much as your grandma enjoys hers. I'm not surprised that you have been on a picnic already. Your momma loves them so I'm sure you will go on many more.
Okay, I'm not one to goosh over baby pictures, but that bathtub picture is just about the cutest one I've ever seen. (I mean the kid, not the bathtub itself.) (My apologies to Little Gabe and all his predecessors.)
And quit calling me anonymous.
Hey, Mick! If you look closely, I think you can see Pringles crumbs in the Bubble Blowing picture! They're cheating.
Post a Comment