Sperle (Mr. & Mrs.) I'm totally loving how you are keepin it rez...you know that aspect of your lives will always be engraved. hehe. your baby boi is so so cute! congrats and maybe someday i'll get to meet the little boo-boo. mr.sperle, mr.sperle,mr.sperle...u kno i had to throw that in there bcuz it's not me without it. take care. - duke's n8ive gurl - christine holden
3 comments:
Whoah, Eli. You needed ME to tie that up for you, didn't you?
He sure is cute!! Bet you are enjoying him. I know your folks sure did!! Love ya!! Di
Sperle (Mr. & Mrs.) I'm totally loving how you are keepin it rez...you know that aspect of your lives will always be engraved. hehe. your baby boi is so so cute! congrats and maybe someday i'll get to meet the little boo-boo. mr.sperle, mr.sperle,mr.sperle...u kno i had to throw that in there bcuz it's not me without it. take care. - duke's n8ive gurl - christine holden
Post a Comment