Sunday, December 09, 2012

Visiting Santa!!

While in Fargo over Thanksgiving we went to Santa's Village to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I'm thinking that this will be the last year that Eli believes as he's already asking questions like "Is it you who puts the presents under the tree for Santa?". Neither of them were thrilled about sitting on Santas lap, but they did tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Sadie wants a remote control puppy that you can walk. Eli wants a real football in his size and a Giants football helmet and jersey. He's a big Eli Manning fan--imagine that!
After visiting with Santa the kids decorated cookies with Mrs. Claus. Mrs. Claus loves telling jokes so she and Sadie got along very well as Sadie is ALWAYS telling jokes.
The kids also made an ornament, went on a wagon ride, and wrote letters to Santa. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon!
 
On the way out, we stopped in the barn and visited the reindeer. They were frisky little guys who were chasing each other and butting antlers!! It as a great way to start the holiday season. Thanks, grandma, for taking us!!

2 comments:

Tom and Cheryl said...

That looks so cool! I want to go there!

I love that Eli likes the Giants because you know that was all his choosing. I assume you and Denis are not Giants fans.
~Cheryl

Mom Mom said...

Love holiday events, what fun!!