Sunday, May 13, 2012

Eli Loses His First Tooth

A major milestone has been reached in Eli's life; he lost his first tooth. That poor tooth has been wiggly forever and it finally came out, with a little help, on Thursday night. You probably don't know this about me, but I love pulling teeth. I discovered this passion while I was a first grade teacher and the kids just kept on having loose teeth that needed pulling. In fact, the school nurse knew how much I loved to pull teeth so she would always send other students to my classroom so I could pull their teeth. It was fantastic.

Imagine how excited I was when Eli asked me to pull his tooth. I told him that it would only hurt for a second and then he'd see his tooth and forget about the pain because he'd be so excited and that's exactly what happened. You can tell by these pictures that he was thrilled!

The tooth fairy came and brought him 2 gold presidential dollars. I'm pretty sure the tooth fairy will be visiting a lot considering his second wiggly tooth is almost ready to pop out!

4 comments:

MomMom said...

Right On!!!!!!!11 I think my dad musta also loved pulling teeth, he had the most cool elaborate methods!! Way to go Eli!!

Enigmama said...

This is when I wish you were still here and could pull Alison's tooth. I can handle most anything, but teeth give me the willies. Any tips you could share?
Congrats to Eli!

~heather~ said...

I love loose teeth too!
Yeah for Eli!!

Jen said...

I also love pulling teeth! Who knew we had that in common?! (: