Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sadie's Christmas Concert

The students at TLC pre-school put on a short Christmas program for their families on Wednesday night. It was funny and chaotic and cute. All of the things a Christmas Program should be. Sadie was very excited and wanted to wear her fanciest dress and have her hair done up like a princess. She wasn't feeling 100%, but I'd say she was way more involved than Eli was at his first Christmas program!! Here's a little hint of how the concert went:

Here is a cute picture of Sadie with one of her newest BFFs, Clara. Those girls have so much fun together. Not to mention that I love Clara's whole family. Clara's mom, Missy and I have become good friends this year. We spend a lot of time drinking coffee while the girls are at school!

2 comments:

allanya said...

Cute video; Sadie looked adorable.

MomMom said...

She looks lovely. I am sad I missed it, I loved watching the boys together all those years ago now.