The kids and I made the thousand mile trek back to Ohio to visit some friends. And by some friends, I mean all of these cute little kids:
We made it back for my mom's group "Birthday Bash" that has been held annually since the beginning of our group, which was formed over 6 years ago when we all had our first borns. It has been 2 years since we've been back but I keep in touch with "my moms" via a yahoo group.
The kids didn't really remember much about Ohio. They remembered a few friends and Eli remembered which sports were played where when we drove around campus (imagine that!) and they both remembered our apartment and where Sophia (more on her family in another post)lived. And while they were shy for a little while they quickly got reacquainted and had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment