Here is Sadie walking across the Mississippi.
Crossing the river on the rocks:
Crossing the river on a log (it doesn't look like it, but about 1 second after this picture was taken, Eli was trying to push his sister in. Sadie screamed like only Sadie can scream. They make their mother so proud!)
This is the tallest white pine in the United States...Ohhh, Ahhhh....
If you come visit, I promise that we'll go. You can even get a ribbon that says "I walked across the Mississippi." Seriously. I know you want one!
4 comments:
Like Eli, I'd rather have an "I threw my sister into the Mississippi" Ribbon.
Paula
I think I saw one that said "sister-in-law."
I'd actually LOVE a ribbon that says I walked across the Mississippi since I lived on the Mississippi for my whole childhood.
Very cool.
I do want one. I want to say I crossed the Mississippi. I have a t-shirt that says, "I hiked the Canyon." Grand Canyon that is. I love things that declare I did great things...haha.
~Cheryl
Post a Comment