Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bowling

We finally took the kids bowling at a little karoke/bowling/bubble tea store near our house. Actually, this is the second time, the first time we went with our friends the Rosenbergs and it ended after 3 frames as the children started to have simultaneous melt-downs. But, this time, we actually made it through the game. The kids enjoyed their smoothie and throwing the ball. They even managed to knock down a few pins!They had 6 pound balls, but they still needed some help from dad...Sofia, our favorite neighbor girl, came along:They showed the speed of the ball. 2.3 MPH... the game took a long, long time!
We drove past the store today and they said, "can we go to the rolling ball place". I think they had a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma Marquart would be very, VERY proud!
Paula

Dennis said...

I hadn't thought of it before, but I guess someday when they are on the PBA tour, they can honestly say they come from a long line of bowlers.

Anonymous said...

They are 4th generation, though not necessarily in a straight-line generational count.
P again