Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School

Last Thursday the kids at Eli's pre-school got to bring their dads to school for "Dads and Donuts". They put on a little performance and made some little treats for the dads to enjoy. Eli filled out this poster. I love that Dennis' eyes are purple and that he finds owls at night!! I realized today that I haven't hardly taken any pictures of Eli at school. This week the theme is "bugs". They had a whole cage full of lady bugs to investigate.
Sadie walks into the classroom like she owns the place. She knows where her coat goes and that she has to wash her hands before she plays. She loves to paint and I often find her pictures in Eli's cubbie, but I rarely find a picture from Eli. She sits down to do all of the activities, sings the songs and participates like a full-fledged member of the class. I usually have to drag her out of there kicking and screaming.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kids are awesome! I wish I could remember what it was like to think it was perfectly normal for someone to have purple eyes and my dad to be 6 months older than I am.