Sadie and I had a little talk outside today. Sorry I repeated everything she said, but I was worried that you wouldn't understand her otherwise. Enjoy!
Super sweet, really!
Wow, Sadie, you sure are getting to be a good talker. I'm sorry the doctor poked your arm, but I'm glad those m&m's made you feel better. Love You.
She is so adorable, Sharleen! I cannot believe that she is so grown up. The time truly flies by, doesn't it? :)Ali
M&M's make me feel better too, Sadie.You are a sweet little girl and I do love the pouty face.
Gosh, Sharleen, you know how I feel about Sadie, I think but I'll tell you again. She is one of my favorite little girls. I just love her!~Cheryl
Chocolate really does make everything better. What a cutie!
She about made me cry when she talked about her shot-so sad! And such a sweetie, I never get a chance to hear her talk!
lol I’m really all grown up now. -Sadie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Super sweet, really!
Wow, Sadie, you sure are getting to be a good talker. I'm sorry the doctor poked your arm, but I'm glad those m&m's made you feel better. Love You.
She is so adorable, Sharleen! I cannot believe that she is so grown up. The time truly flies by, doesn't it? :)Ali
M&M's make me feel better too, Sadie.
You are a sweet little girl and I do love the pouty face.
Gosh, Sharleen, you know how I feel about Sadie, I think but I'll tell you again. She is one of my favorite little girls. I just love her!
~Cheryl
Chocolate really does make everything better. What a cutie!
She about made me cry when she talked about her shot-so sad! And such a sweetie, I never get a chance to hear her talk!
lol I’m really all grown up now. -Sadie
Post a Comment