Sunday, December 16, 2007

My House Is A Mess and A Bonnet

I LOVE having a clean house that has everything picked up and is clutter free. It makes me happy. I sleep better, I am more comfortable, and I breathe easier. With that being said my house, since having kids, usually looks like this:


And this:


And this:

It drives me crazy. Want to come visit? (OK, I started cleaning up right after I took the picture because I can hardly stand it. I would say I pick up about 300 times a day...)

I've been working on this bonnet for weeks. Not that it was hard, but Christmas crafts came up and then my sewing machine was being fixed for another 3 weeks and then I had to bake and blah, blah, blah... I love it. Sadie hates it. Whatever.


Even Eli wanted to wear it. Check out this outfit. Eli picked it out. It's part of his "Big Boy" phase. You know, the I-don't-wear-diapers-I-sleep-in-a-big-boy-bed-I-can-dress-myself phase. I think he thought it matched. The shirt and pants are both green and both have stripes. Like father, like son.

No comments: