Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Sperle Reunion

It seems like we always seem to miss the weekend of the annual Sperle Family Reunion held at Greg's house in Park Rapids, MN. Well, this year I took action and requested that the reunion be held at a time that we could actually attend. And what do you know? My wish was granted. We had such a blast playing in the water, hanging with the family playing games, singing songs, doing crafts and making icecream and eating 3 pounds of gummy bears! Eli loved having so many cousins around that he could chase and boss around and bother. I'm surprised that I don't have any pictures of him with Ashley as he called out her name all weekend "Ashee" and wanted to be everywhere that she was. It was pretty cute, but I'm pretty sure that Ashley found it pretty annoying.
Sadie also loved all of the attention that she got from cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. In fact, she loved it so much that she didn't want to go to sleep! Here she is being spoiled by Emily.


Eli and Gabe share a love of cars. Here they are trying to share the cars.


Aunt Paula had a special craft planned: Hats!! All of the kids personalized their own visor. Here's the girls looking pretty in their fancy hats. (Don't tell Mary that her daughters are posted all over the internet in their bikinis.)


Who has the patience to play Ring-Around-The-Rosie 100 times? Cousins. Ahhh, Eli loved every minute.


And they all fall down!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun!! I wanna be a Sperle too :) The hats are adorable, Jackson was jealous.
A

Anonymous said...

Anyone is allowed to be a Sperle, but I should warn you that all members of the clan are expected to be at the farm next weekend to shingle the house. You may want to wait to join until just before the next family reunion.

Paula, Membership Chairperson

Anonymous said...

LOL, Hilarious!!!
Shingling is a turn on not a turn off to me!! Ask Sharleen, I'd rather be working than relaxing..
Consider my membership form submited :)

A