Oh, the joy of a first Easter Egg Hunt. Eli got the hang of it pretty early, but got distracted easily. It's really easy making an Easter Egg Hunt hard for toddlers. You just have to throw them out in the yard and they still can't seem to find them.

Eli with his basket full decided he should mow the lawn instead.

On Sunday morning, Eli woke to find that the Easter Bunny had hidden plastic eggs all over the living room. Eli knew it was going to be a good day when he got to eat jelly beans for breakfast.
He has really bad form (this is a good shot), but has the general idea of how to get the ball off the tee. And don't try to help him; he can do it all by himself.


I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of Sadie in her Easter Dress. Oh, my, gah... she was too cute. Maybe grandma will be a dear and send one to me and I can post one later (hint, hint). I'm just adding this so Sadie doesn't feel left out with all the pics and talk of Eli. She has been working really hard on sitting up straight. Her balance has really improved and I think she will be erect by the end of the week. Go, Sadie, Go!



No comments:
Post a Comment