Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brother and Sister Hanging Out

It's been pretty uneventful around here, but here's some highlights:
  • Eli and I were sick for a couple of days last week, which was difficult on all of us. Luckily, I have a wonderful friend who took the kids and risked her family's health so I could be sick in peace and so Dennis could take a test.
  • Finals are next week, so Dennis is busy studying. And that means that spring break is coming up. I don't think we're going to do anything too spectacular this year. We finally got Sadie sleeping decent in her own crib and I'd hate to throw all of our hardwork out the window. Although, a fun trip to North Carolina would be nice.
  • Both kids had drs. appts. and are healthy and growing. Sadie's weight is in the 80th percentile while Eli's is only in the 5th. Eli better hurry up and grow or Sadie will be outweighing him really soon! Eli, if you haven't noticed, has his father's figure and appetite!
  • We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grandma and Grandpa Zeman in a couple of weeks. They are going to stay for several weeks and (I'm sure) spoil the grandkids rotten.

Sadie laughing at her silly, silly brother.


Eli reading to Sadie.


Going for a walk in the double stroller.


A piggy-back ride.

No comments: