Growing up, I hated the fact that my brother is in almost every picture of me and that he had twice as many baby pictures. Now that I'm a mom of two I know why this is. First, you're too busy to think of taking pictures of every 'first." Second, you still love your first baby so you still want to take pictures of them. Third, your first baby just scoots his butt into every picture no matter if you want them to or not. I don't want Sadie to feel like I love Eli more so here are just a few of Sadie. She'll be 3 months on Sunday!!
Sadie lifting weights so she can protect herself from Eli.

Getting stronger at tummy time.

What an angel.
2 comments:
You have a beautiful daughter. I can't believe she's three months old already. Time flies,huh?
If you had trouble dealing with the fact that child #2 doesn't get enough individual attention, think of how poor Dennis, #11, must have felt!
Post a Comment