While visiting ND, Eli became a walker which was fun for grandma and grandpa, but Dennis missed all of the excitement. Once we were back, he would take a few steps here and there, but because our house is so small he couldn't practice all that much. A week ago, he started really walking everywhere, but his balance wasn't so good. Now, he can walk great distances and stand himself back up after he falls. He loves to walk on the cement because it's even, but it's not so good when he falls. He walks on the grass too, but falls a lot more. It's been so much fun watching his new-found independence and now I'm wondering why I really wanted him to walk so badly. Good-bye babyhood, hello toddlerhood.
Look out!

He's so proud of himself.
1 comment:
Great job Eli! I just hope those chubby thighs don't disappear too soon!
Post a Comment