Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Curly Sue, Driving, and Splash Park

I have no idea where Eli got his beautiful hair from as neither Dennis nor I seem to have it. It's so beautiful that I refuse to cut it no matter how many times he's called a girl which happens to be a lot!!!


Eli looks very toddler like in this picture. Sigh. He loves to drive and wave.


It's been hot and humid here in the mid-west so we took Eli to the no-depth splash park to cool off yesterday. I guess this is the next big thing in community parks instead of pools as you don't have to have a life-guard on duty and it's easy to maintain. It's just a bunch of sprinkler-type gizmos that kids run through and the bigger kids looked like they were having a blast! I think the best part is that its free. It definitely cooled us all off.


No comments: