Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pictures From Grandma

Grandma and Grandpa Zeman were here visiting last week. Eli had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. They spoiled everyone rotten and now we are sad that they are gone. I'll post some pictures of Eli with Grandma and Grandpa later. Here are a few of Grandma's favorites.

We made a special trip to the zoo. The only thing Eli really pays any attention to are the fish in the aquarium. He could spend all day watching the fish swim by.


Grandma and Grandpa bought Eli a really cool turtle sandbox. He really likes holding the sand in his hand and squeezing it as hard as he can. He hasn't tried to eat any sand yet, but I'm sure he will. (This is also a good picture of his bottom teeth. He just got a top one in and the one next to it is close behind.)


Oooo... I love my sandbox.

No comments: