Saturday, February 25, 2006

Doing Push Ups and Being a Bear

Eli has been spending the last few days doing push ups. He gets way up on his toes. He still doesn't move forward, but he is really good at going backwards.

Eli has been such a bear lately. I didn't know what was going on with him until today. He woke up and I checked his mouth for a tooth as I do every morning and voila! there was actually a white, sharp tooth protruding from his lower gums. So, Eli has met yet another milestone: His First Tooth!!!





2 comments:

Confucius said...

Holy Cow, Eli! You're a he-man! Congrats on the first tooth, and on your superhuman one sock strength. I have to admit to a bit of parental jealousy. (Where the heck are Gabriella's teeth?)

Anonymous said...

Love that I can print these photos off! What a cutie pie!!!