Eli tried rice cereal for the first time last week. He didn't enjoy it too much and still hasn't really caught on to the whole eating thing. He usually puts everything in his mouth, but doesn't even open it for the spoon. When I do get the cereal in his mouth, he just lets it sit on his tongue and looks disgusted. I sort of get a kick out of it. On the other hand, he LOVES his sippy cup.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Eli looks pretty healthy. Hope the cereal helps him sleep longer overnight. He has changed so much since I got to hold him in Dec. I love this site. Good Job Mom and Dad in keeping us posted on Eli.
3 comments:
Eli looks pretty healthy. Hope the cereal helps him sleep longer overnight. He has changed so much since I got to hold him in Dec.
I love this site. Good Job Mom and Dad in keeping us posted on Eli.
Love Missy
Try putting some chocolate in his food. He'll eat it then. He is half Sperle after all.
I think we're just going to try date pinwheels and blachenda (sp?) instead.
Post a Comment