Monday, January 30, 2006

Mom Needs To Keep a Close Eye....

On Saturday, I left Eli in his room on the rug while I ran to the bathroom. When I finished, Eli was NOT in the same place that I left him. He managed to scoot off the rug, slide across the tile floor and get stuck under the changing table. Of course he didn't make any fuss, that would be too un-Sperle. Instead he just laid his head down and waited patiently. He smiled widely when I discovered him. He even waited so I could take a picture.


In his room.


Mr. Fancy Pants showing off his new diapers. Yes, they're Dr. Seuss' One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

4 comments:

Gramma Sharon said...

I like those fancy pants!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the line "and this one is a smelly fish" in the book.

Dennis said...

You must have had to censored version.

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like something I would do to my mom when I was a little one.